Thread: Do You Have Seats For the Homer Winter King Tournament?

Default Do You Have Seats For the Homer Winter King Tournament?

I'm getting a LOT of requests for the Homer Winter King Tournament, but I've been booked for quite a while. If anyone DOES have room PM me and I'll send those people that contact me your way.

I also thought this might be a good place for any forum members interested in fishing the tournament that don't have a boat or someone to fish with to post their interest so others can contact them directly if it's OK with the forum administrators. I know there's the "Take Me Fishing" forum, but this is so event specific I thought it might be a good idea. If not, then please just go ahead and delete this paragraph.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

When is it scheduled for? I might be tempted to go down if I get my Proll Troll kicker controller installed before then...........

march 23rd
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

The way the weather is going, it should be about 85 degrees by then. If so, I will be there.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Charterboat Operator

my boat is FULL
    I vote we make Nemo stop fishing for a couple of weeks before the tournament, just to let the fishys mouthes heal up!!

Quote Originally Posted by POLE BENDER View Post
    my boat is FULL
    I vote we make Nemo stop fishing for a couple of weeks before the tournament, just to let the fishys mouthes heal up!!
    That's fine with me since I'll be out there every day catching them myself! I'd be out there today but it's not looking very "boater friendly" out there right now! Maybe tomorrow.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Charterboat Operator

Ive chartered the king tourny for long as i can remember, think this season im just gonna bring the dog and my old man. Will sneak away somewhere and probably not get a bite, but I just want to relax on one of these thing's for a change and see what happens. All see ya all out there but I'm blocking the boat for that day....good luck to all.

Charterboat Operator

roger that one, though the boat is full, it is full of friends, so MY line will be in the water as well