Thread: Used ATV Parts/Salvage yard???

Default Used ATV Parts/Salvage yard???

Does anyone know if there are any ATV Salvage yards in the Alaska Bowl area, ooops I meant th Anchorage Bowl area? We do not have a Honda dealer in town anymore and I would like to know if I can used parts faster than ebay if needed.

There is a salvage yard in Eagle River. They have a ton of atv's in the back, it's worth a try. here's their # 696-7725

Have you tried calling the local dealer for the brand atv you own? I can buy parts from Team CC and pick them up in a few days.

Default Thanks Water Gremlin!

Thanks for the info, no our Honda dealer went belly up a few years back (amazing huh?). I'll give the yard in Eagle River a call on Monday.

Default honda dealer

where glen hwy. turns into 5th in anchorage is only the honda dealer i know of.

There is a Honda dealer on old Seward,5th ave. and Hartley Motors in the valley.
    5th and Hartley carry parts I am not sure about the one on old Seward!

Default A guy in wasilla has used atv stuff.

used atv parts in wasilla 907-357-2687

The Honda dealer that was on 5th ave moved to old Seward hwy and 70th somthin, the old GI Joe's store. A block or two north of Al's Alaskan Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dawgs View Post
    The Honda dealer that was on 5th ave moved to old Seward hwy and 70th somthin, the old GI Joe's store. A block or two north of Al's Alaskan Inn.
    Actually, they closed the two locations you mention and moved to a single, larger one. Now they're at the corner of the Old Seward and International Airport, diagonally across from the Peanut Farm, in what used to be a Nissan dealership.

Default Used Parts/ Peter's Creek

The place is called All Sport Snowmachine and ATV and the owner is Dean Mackey. Real good to work with and lot better price than the guys in ER as they will call the dealer then charge you half of the new price for something 10+ years old? 688-1021 is the phone number.