Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just so everyone knows how """I""" see things

Default just so everyone knows how """I""" see things

There is alot of turmoil, politics and spreading of opinion going on nowadays, in government, in the media, and in circles just like this Forum - It can't be avoided nor ignored because opinions represent frame of mind - As I've noted elsewhere, very much the same rhetorical talk and bantor most assuredly went on around dimly lit kitchen tables in the 1930's and IF you read the history books, the ones that have not been censored, you will see that history appears to be about to repeat itself - The conservative people of our world have existed for so long for one main reason, because that approach to life inherently comes with a live-and-let-live attitude which breeds good neighbors and good relationships UNTIL you have someone who wants to push that proverbial envelope - that happens, the community gathers and calls for a majority decision, that's done and then someone jumps up and down and screams that they have RIGHTS, game on ..... on a public forum, such as this one, there is no confrontation or eloquent presentation, just sitting in front of the computer writing response or rebuttal at our leisure with no one present to proclaim that one or all are getting out of hand, UNTIL the thread is shut down ......
    I am trying not to violate that most highly regarded tenet about political statements BUT after just hearing about the mysterious death of a very good AND highly regarded friend I seek some solice in making a statement of SOME kind - John Noveske was killed very recently in what is being called a car crash of mysterious circumstances - so it begins ? ....... my comments will not appear any more in the politically charged threads because I will not personally tolerate the ignorant or liberal jibberish that spews from the mouths or fingertips of pseudo-intelectuals who don't or cannot sort the truth from what they have been indoctrinated by
    Most sincerely, George Price

Quote Originally Posted by back country View Post
    There is alot of turmoil, politics and spreading of opinion going on nowadays, in government, in the media, and in circles just like this Forum - It can't be avoided nor ignored because opinions represent frame of mind - As I've noted elsewhere, very much the same rhetorical talk and bantor most assuredly went on around dimly lit kitchen tables in the 1930's and IF you read the history books, the ones that have not been censored, you will see that history appears to be about to repeat itself - The conservative people of our world have existed for so long for one main reason, because that approach to life inherently comes with a live-and-let-live attitude which breeds good neighbors and good relationships UNTIL you have someone who wants to push that proverbial envelope - that happens, the community gathers and calls for a majority decision, that's done and then someone jumps up and down and screams that they have RIGHTS, game on ..... on a public forum, such as this one, there is no confrontation or eloquent presentation, just sitting in front of the computer writing response or rebuttal at our leisure with no one present to proclaim that one or all are getting out of hand, UNTIL the thread is shut down ......
    I am trying not to violate that most highly regarded tenet about political statements BUT after just hearing about the mysterious death of a very good AND highly regarded friend I seek some solice in making a statement of SOME kind - John Noveske was killed very recently in what is being called a car crash of mysterious circumstances - so it begins ? ....... my comments will not appear any more in the politically charged threads because I will not personally tolerate the ignorant or liberal jibberish that spews from the mouths or fingertips of pseudo-intelectuals who don't or cannot sort the truth from what they have been indoctrinated by
    Hm . . . . . you don't sound very "back country" to this old farm kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly 2 View Post
    Hm . . . . . you don't sound very "back country" to this old farm kid.
    An insult on the first response. Way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by .338WM View Post
    An insult on the first response. Way to go.

HOW O' HOW do you see that as an insult........????? Please explain. I sure did NOT view it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    HOW O' HOW do you see that as an insult........????? Please explain. I sure did NOT view it that way.
    "Hm....", is what leads me to perceive it as such, and the fact that the substance of the OP has nothing to due with "backcountry's" handle. This would not be the first time I misconstrued the meaning of someone's text, or attempt at veiled sarcasm though, if it is indeed that .

I really don't think anyone really cares who comments or who does not. I know I don't.

you tell them.......Scotland is free!

-Mel Gibson/Braveheart

Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    you tell them.......Scotland is free!

-Mel Gibson/Braveheart
    Hey! Where's the video that is supposed to go with that?

Sorry for you loss George and yes it does look suspicious as do some of the other things going on now days.
    Del

I received a UPS delivery the other day, but the usual UPS guy was 2 UPS guys and they were driving a Chevy Blaser rather than the usual brown truck. Proof positive that there IS something suspicious going on.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Hey! Where's the video that is supposed to go with that?

Wow! quite the statement. What I would suggest since you cant seem to tolerate others who dont see things the way you do is to start up your own website and have a membership that you can control so everyone says what makes you happy! You could call it Milita wanna be, dictoral fist of power, kill all people that dont believe what I do / Or at least label them as Liberal spewers or claim that their Gay becasue of thier beliefs website!

Quote Originally Posted by alexander View Post
    Wow! quite the statement. What I would suggest since you cant seem to tolerate others who dont see things the way you do is to start up your own website and have a membership that you can control so everyone says what makes you happy! You could call it Milita wanna be, dictoral fist of power, kill all people that dont believe what I do / Or at least label them as Liberal spewers or claim that their Gay becasue of thier beliefs website!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to alexander again.

By the way. My first impression of the Original Post was "Who the heck is John Noveske and what does this have to do with anything?" So I googled John Noveske, and what I found was 1.) a website about AR-15s. and 2.) Several articles about his death, some of which give whacky assumptions that he was assassinated over a Facebook post. (Which was an interesting post by the way-not necessarily worth killing for, but you get the idea.) At any rate, I'm still trying to figure out what John Noveske's death in Oregon has to do with Alaska Shooting, and, more importantly, what either of those has to do with the original poster's intolerance of liberal jibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    I received a UPS delivery the other day, but the usual UPS guy was 2 UPS guys and they were driving a Chevy Blaser rather than the usual brown truck. Proof positive that there IS something suspicious going on.
    Were they deivering your copy of " Obama's America " "Much more than a conventional biography, this book follows the rise of Barack Obama and the evolution of his vision as a response to America's profound social and political developments ". Get out the kool aid and enjoy your read.

Default just so everyone knows how """I""" see things

You are so amazingly arrogant and incensitive to a guy who just lost a friend. You sure are brave in front of your keyboard troll.

I had a ups guy deliver a package in an unmarked hyundai s.u.v., yes, something extremely suspicious is going on. Are you going to bury all your guns taiga? I was thinking of leaving mine in the safe, but stalking up on kettle cooked potato chips. I fricken love those things......so crunchy they rattle my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by fnsakdel View Post
    " Obama's America " "Much more than a conventional biography, this book follows the rise of Barack Obama and the evolution of his vision as a response to America's profound social and political developments ".
    I'll take your word for it. Doesn't sound like something I'm interested in reading.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    I had a ups guy deliver a package in an unmarked hyundai s.u.v., yes, something extremely suspicious is going on. Are you going to bury all your guns taiga? I was thinking of leaving mine in the safe, but stalking up on kettle cooked potato chips. I fricken love those things......so crunchy they rattle my brain.
    How would I defend myself against the UPS invaders if I buried my guns? +1 to those Kettle Chips!
    #Resist

November 8, 9 & 10 1938 wild times for sure ........ books are waaaaay overrated ! (just like history)

November 8, 9 & 10 1938 wild times for sure ........ books are waaaaay overrated ! (just like history)
    Speaking as an historian and former history teacher, I generally dislike when people incorrectly reference historical facts to further their own agenda. I especially dislike it when people use history to advance some sort of ludicrous conspiracy theory.

For those who may not know, the date referred to above is a reference to the Night of Broken Glass (Kistallnacht) when Germans attacked Jews and Jewish business throughout Germany. For you to insinuate that the accidental (even "mysterious" accidental) death of ONE man who, by happenstance, also sold guns is some sort of vast, nationwide, conspiracy against gun owners is a vast...VAST departure from sanity and reason.

Besides, for your lunacy to be correctly mated to history, you should have referenced the Night of the Long Knives, Hitler's purge of the SA and the rise of the Gestapo. Ohhhh, wait, you can't do that, because you only have ONE accidental death in only one area of the country; you don't have hundreds of linked murders in every region of the country.

"I will not personally tolerate the ignorant or conservative jibberish that spews from the mouths or fingertips of pseudo-intellectuals who don't or cannot sort the truth from what they have been indoctrinated with [sic].
    Most sincerely, FL2AK-Old Town."

A note to moderators: Mike just recently posted two separate announcements reminding us all to keep politics in the 2nd Amendment only thread and that "Future political, gun rights, religious freedom posts will be deleted as before..."

This thread is the perfect candidate for deletion; it was created out of political lunacy and has no where to go but the realm of conspiracy theory.

And that's how """I""" see things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast