Thread: February AFF presentation

Default February AFF presentation

The folks at Alaska Fly Fishers has asked me to do a presentation. What would you all that are members like me to address? I am not a expert on anything just spent allot of time out in my area.

George

G.R. I beg to differ with you on your not an expert on anything. You are a Rod Building, Fly Tyer, Fly Fishing Lesson Guru and have been there and done that as much if not more than most. You run an oustanding professional business, give freely to the fly fishing community and are a valid member of your local economy. I know this sounds like a huge I love G.R Post sorry! Not my intention at all. I would however like to point out that the only reason you don't have a book on fly fishing because you have choosen not to write one yet.

Just Sayen!

Timing and Tatics for Spring Fishing after Ice Out is always fun!

RMM
    BMR

Moose, you embarrass me, but thanks for the support.

Good idea on timing and tactics.

George

George:

Running with Moose's line, maybe you could include in that discussion your most productive early-season flies -- in both moving and stillwater.

Well it is hard not to give G.R. props. I especially had fun with him showing me how to spey cast a push button barbie rod at the Wasilla Sport's Man Show last year. But I agree ice out fishing is a great topic to cover! Especially when it comes to streams.

Adaptive fly fishing techniques?

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

ret25yo, "Adaptive fly fishing techniques?"

What you talking about Willis?

George

Maybe different ideas and methods that individuals with disabilities may be able to use to effectively increase there success in Fly fishing and adaptable equiment ect... sry always looking for methods that help...

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.