Thread: Arctic Son DVD

Default Arctic Son DVD

Did you know that we often post YouTube video previews to our DVD titles? Check out this example:

Arctic Son is a DVD title showing the real-life experiences of Jean and Tom Aspen (Jean is the daughter of well-known Alaska hunting guide Bud Helmericks) as they live in a remote part of the Brooks Range.

Enjoy!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

We ordred this one last year, thanks for putting it out there. We enjoyed it. Wife joked about the 20 year old girl in camp and said when we move back to Alaska at the end of 2013 that we will not have any 20 year old girls in the house.

What else do you recommend from the shop that is Alaska lifestyle in DVDs?

You might enjoy "Alaska Into the Wilderness". It's four hours on four disks. Also if you look at the bottom of that page, there are links to some of the Dick Proenneke videos too. Those are really good. I think there are four of them.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay