Thread: BOA is at it again...

Default BOA is at it again...

Bank of America has froze the bank account of a successful Arizona AR-15 manufacture in Scottsdale. First they screw with McMillan now American Spirit Arms. Info in the link, dump BOA...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/bank-of-a...akers-account/

Very skeptical of your link there. Kinda hard for that story to have happened a day ago, I read about it in December, and May, and several times other places long ago. Curious why it keeps popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_h View Post
    Very skeptical of your link there. Kinda hard for that story to have happened a day ago, I read about it in December, and May, and several times other places long ago. Curious why it keeps popping up.

No sir, this is about freezing American Spirit Arms bank accounts. McMillan was the first one they screwed with last year. Now they're jacking with ASA. ASA is a local manufacturer of AR-15's.

It's like deja vu all over again...

Frankly it's hard to have much sympathy for this ASA guy, as he pretty obviously doesn't have very good business sense. Apparently he wasn't bright enough to get a clue and find a different bank back when BOA was hassling McMillan... Instead he continued to do business with them, and now he's in a bind. Too bad for him.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    It's like deja vu all over again...

Frankly it's hard to have much sympathy for this ASA guy, as he pretty obviously doesn't have very good business sense. Apparently he wasn't bright enough to get a clue and find a different bank back when BOA was hassling McMillan... Instead he continued to do business with them, and now he's in a bind. Too bad for him.
    Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I actually like the guy, very good customer service. I met him a couple years ago and bought a .308 on the AR platform. He builds his AR's in house doing all the machine work locally. He's located right behind Dillon, he's diffidently in the know about McMillan's problems last year.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    No sir, this is about freezing American Spirit Arms bank accounts. McMillan was the first one they screwed with last year. Now they're jacking with ASA. ASA is a local manufacturer of AR-15's.
    Understood. This was posted on ar-15.com days ago from the guy in the article. This isn't this banks first rodeo with this stuff, and by far not my biggest issue with them. They don't do business up here though except for home loans.