Thread: Should we call this the dead dog forum?

Default Should we call this the dead dog forum?

Im sure since the departure of Wetland Retrievers IE... Baron Rea this forum has gone stagnant, freaking ridicoulous the admins have blocked him as though he was advertising his services which he was not openly doing, anybody on here when offering info about breeders or trainers has enough sense to send a PM rather than do it on the forum so let him back on, as he was a wealth of knowledge and not looking for gains by using the forum. His reputation speeks for itself he doesnt need the forum for that.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Pretty dang ridiculous. The guy has a lot of knowledge to share.
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Thank You, Tailwind, Im sure there are others that dont have a half breed dog that might speak up!!!!!!
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Baron got blocked!?!? What the crap? When did this happen?

Gentlemen, let me look into this before we start an angry mob here. In general, if you have a question about something going on here, we're pretty receptive via PM. As for this particular member, I am not aware that he has been blocked, but perhaps there is something I'm not aware of. I'll look into it today.

Quote Originally Posted by thelast2 View Post
    Im sure there are others that dont have a half breed dog that might speak up!!!!!!
    I have a half breed so I guess I shouldn't even be posting. Of course, I also don't get my satisfaction in the field by the trail of names following my dogs pedigree. She's not dead though either so I'm down to only one strike left. Better leave quick.

P.S. I've always enjoyed Baron's contributions even if I haven't met the guy.
    Go Big Red!

There was a minor mistake on our end a bit more than a month ago. Baron called our office and we immediately reinstated his account. He is not currently banned, nor was he intentionally ever banned. I just got off the phone and the man is simply busy.

In the future, simply sending me a PM to inquire about such a situation would accomplish the same goal.