Thread: Urethane coating

Question Urethane coating

Does any one know if you can spray on or coat the bottom of a pro pioneer with urethane so it slides on rocks instead of gripping
    Prices

I don't know if it will slide better, but I have covered the bottom of some inflatables with a product called Speedliner with great results in stopping leaks. I use my inflatable the go to the beach and drag it above the water line. If you have any questions pm me.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by fish slayer View Post
    Does any one know if you can spray on or coat the bottom of a pro pioneer with urethane so it slides on rocks instead of gripping
    Prices
    Yes is the answer... however,,, there are very specific measures taken to ensure that it is a reasonable-looking, long-lasting, and highly-durable coating. In the majority of cases... most home jobs or quirky-fixes on the cheap become a real mess that's not worthwhile having. PM or email if you have more questions or concerns.

I believe Alaska Raft and Kayak, the sponsor of this forum, offers this service. You might give them a shout.

Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay