Thread: Burke Inspired Pictures

Default Burke Inspired Pictures

Burke inspired me to throw up a couple pics of my pups in action! Lemon Belton is Sitka, and the Big blue nelton is Paxson. Hope to see more from others.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

"If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful dogs and beautiful country!

Well done Hoyt...glad I could inspire a look at your fine English setters! :-)

I too would like to get out in the field with you and your English "troupe". I don't know about you but that dang four letter word starting with "w" keeps getting in the way. I havent hunted over a setter since i left Montana. They hold such a pretty point......Soon, soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Armymark View Post
    Beautiful dogs and beautiful country!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    Well done Hoyt...glad I could inspire a look at your fine English setters! :-)

I too would like to get out in the field with you and your English "troupe". I don't know about you but that dang four letter word starting with "w" keeps getting in the way. I havent hunted over a setter since i left Montana. They hold such a pretty point......Soon, soon!

That four letter word gets in my way often!

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    I don't know about you but that dang four letter word starting with "w" keeps getting in the way.
    I'll take an "F" for $400 please, Pat!

W_F_?
    Go Big Red!

Sorry PG13, not to rub it in or anything :-) but I gotta say my w_f_ would rather have me training or hunting birds over dogs than hunting big game...so she supports (for the most part) any bird hunting I do.
    The other four letter "w" word is more restrictive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt View Post
    Burke inspired me to throw up a couple pics of my pups in action! Lemon Belton is Sitka, and the Big blue nelton is Paxson. Hope to see more from others.
    VERY nice pics! I look forward to meeting you and your pups!
    That country was so hungry even the ravens were packin' a lunch.... HUNGRY I tell ya'!!

I'm just joshin everyone. I've got a real good one of my own even though we don't always agree on the merits or duration of time afield behind the dog.
    Go Big Red!