Thread: Wasilla Annual Gun/Outdoor Show - Jan 19th & 20th at Wasilla High School

Default Wasilla Annual Gun/Outdoor Show - Jan 19th & 20th at Wasilla High School

Just a heads up that the Wasilla Annual Gun/Outdoor Show is coming up in a couple weeks at Wasilla High School from 10 am -5 pm on Saturday and Sunday, Jan 19th & 20th.

One other forum I was on when I lived in Texas(www.texasbowhunter.com) used to set up get togethers at the the big gun/outdoor shows. Heck we even set up happy hours from time to time. Anyone want to grab the bull by the horns and say meet at the "insert place" at this time?

Brand new to Alaska here.

Hugh

Reminder that the Wasilla Gun and Outdoor Show is this weekend.

Best deal I saw there was an M4 for $2200.. Hahaha!!!! Most AR's regardless of brand were well into the $3000's ... .223 Ammo was going for a dollar a round.. That said... I was there from the opening at 10am and left at 1pm and almost all the AR's were still there. Grossly overpriced. I'll just take my chances with my Bolts and Wheels if things go south...

I did sell my "trade Fodder" for $1500 before I could even check it in(Wheel Gun). It was less than 30 seconds from crossing the "threshold" of the Entrance, and my gun was Sold. So, the day wasn't a total loss! Haha But, is was funny watching everyone fondle the AR's with no intention of buying them...

It was definitely a madhouse of people yesterday. The AR pricing was ridiculous. Nearly all of them were doubled in pricing. There were some priced up into the $3k's, most were in the $1,900 - 2,400 range. I'd be curious to know how many AR's actually sold at these prices.

It was a great way to kill a few hours.

Some friends had a booth across from the guy upstairs that had the biggest selection of black guns. He said he saw 6 or 8 go out the door by 2 on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughiam View Post
    Some friends had a booth across from the guy upstairs that had the biggest selection of black guns. He said he saw 6 or 8 go out the door by 2 on Saturday.
    Well that is some good news. Thanks.