Thread: Shipping Marten Lure - Funny Story

Default Shipping Marten Lure - Funny Story

So I got some more Gusto sent to me and it finally arrived at the post office. I knew this because the fine postal lady called my house to let me know we might have an issue with a package. I went on down as two old timers were leaving the lobby commenting on someone's 'shipment' coming in. I went in to get my box and boy was it skunky in there. Apparently some folks thought someone had shipped in marijauna! I opened the box to dispel any questions. Bottle was packaged awesome just can't contain the scent. Funny stuff.
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

That’s funny. Itook some of the stuff out and put it out along with some duck parts in frontof my game camera, kids wanted to see what we would get. I had the lure in 3 Ziplocs4 grocery bags and 3 garbage bags. then I used my wife’s backpack since it wassmaller and I didn't have that much to haul. that was 2 months ago and I amstill trying to get the smell off her pack. She’s REAL HAPPY about that.

Good laugh for sure! I am doing laundry right now as I spilled some real skunky coyote lure on some gloves tonight in the dark, was a bit of a stinky ride home after running the line and I had my 2 dogs along and they were all over me!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Hey Gooch, Did that box happen to come from the Alaska Range Trapping Supply about a week ago? If so, PM me. I have the rest of the story for you all about your box. It's a good one.

Rob
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

That's funny. I have gotten 5-6 comments in the past week about how my truck smells like marijuana from everyone, including from my wife!

We were just talking about how the Magnum smells so "skunky" and I was thinking about how screwed I would be if I do get pulled over for something... loaded gun, smelling skunky, in ACUs... I don't know if a trooper on the glenn would laugh it off or call in back up!

So Gooch, imagine this:
    I get a Captain's Irregularity Report about the smell of marijuana in a plane. I finally got the whole story today and laughed at what they found after unloading the plane and getting everybody from the K9 to the Postmaster involved. And now I read this. This is good stuff. I wish more like this came across my desk.
    ARR

AK River Rat, That was my case. We thought we had a huge shipment of skunkweed heading out. Sort of bummed when we found the package from the supply company.
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

HA! No my shipment came from F&T in Alpena, Michigan. Great place by the way. Sorry you guys are out chasing the 'skunk'!
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

After awhile they don't even call the cops on you they all know it is your stinky trapping stuff. They wrap mine in an extra plastic bag and I can still smell it before they get it to the front counter
    meats meat don't knock it till you try it