Thread: Saw Nothing - But Jordan And I Had A Good Time :)

Default Saw Nothing - But Jordan And I Had A Good Time :)

Well Jordan and I did not see anything when hunting yesterday. So, he did not get to use his new 12ga with double OO or even the six shot he carried for squirrels during the middle of the day. Nothing moved, we did not even kick up a rabbit. I didn't get to pop a cap on my 8mm Rem mag either, but we sure did have a lot of fun and at the end of the day we went to our favorite eating place. Here are a few pictures of our time together which really made for a special day. I sure do love this boy, what a blessing he has been in my life.

We were sitting in a natural blind in the thicket and he is a motionless hunter, does not make a bunch of noise.

A little fun time while switching positions.

He is always looking for sign

Jordan's new shot gun

Safe with his guns. I wanted to see if I had to stop him before he crossed and I didn't have to remind him. We are hunting squirrels at this point and he unloaded his shotgun before crossing that little ditch.

My unbloodied Big 8

A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

What part of the world is that? Georgia? South Carolina? I love those pine trees...
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    What part of the world is that? Georgia? South Carolina? I love those pine trees...
    Southwest Mississippi between Poplarville and Lumberton
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS