Thread: Help my mom! (thanks)

Default Help my mom! (thanks)

OK my mom has a 16' double end aluminum canoe she needs to get rid of.

She's in another state (wisconsin) so no way anybody here needs it.

It's an Areocraft and it's in good shape.....she has 3 or 4 paddles to go with it......I'm thinking $200???

Not a canoe guy here

Thanks!!

Try listing it on the classifides of this site
    http://www.quietjourney.com/community/YaBB.cgi

Or you might try the Wisconsin Craiglist.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

You might also do a Google (or other) search for a sportsman's classified section in Wisconsin. Many states have them, though they are not a government-related service. The specific references to state names merely being a reflection of location as opposed to affiliation..

I know that they are out there, 'cause I've been viewing one on-line in Michigan lately, as one example.

Aerocraft, from my recent research into them, was began around WWII, and made everything from parachute packing tables, to lockers, to boats, and who knows what else. Most likely 'all things aluminum..' They're an interesting company, not too unlike several others that came about during that time period.

If it's in good shape, with a stable hull, and it includes gear, there's no reason that it shouldn't fetch more than $200.00. But I'm not in the midst of the Wisonsin market right now, and I know that there are some seriously economically depressed places there these days too.

So.. Whatever the market will bear, and whatever the seller's conscience can deal with.

Good luck,

ruffle

Default Where

Hey Pathfinder where are you located at adn do you have any pics or do you know how old the canoe is? I am currently looking for one and would be interested in looking at yours. Thanks Greg