Thread: Important announcement that affects your life!

Default Important announcement that affects your life!

Got your attention?

I'm writin up a small petition adressed to boy blunder Begich directing him to ACTIVELY oppose ANY measure in the Senate. Im gonna ask folks who come by our joint to sign it, and when we get say 200 or 300 sigs, Im gonna call my fav customer and politico Don Young and get him to deliver it to boy blunder with a bit of a warning.

Now, in this regard, I need someone to help me with some ministerial matters like pickin up the petitions from other stores ( o ja kiddies, Im calling Niels and Joe etc and SW and MV etc, hope they will help.) Ya want to volunteer (just need one) call me at the shop Monday.

Ill have our petition (no petition is the wrong word, lets call it an instructional letter, I dont beg Beg for anyhting) out on Wed am.

Now thanks for looking, Oh and I reupped my NRA membership for another 2 years, how about you? Wanna join? See me at WWG, Ill get ya a card or set you up online. Cant afford the $25? The cost of a box of .45 ammo? Give me enough of a sob story and if you can convince me that you are that broke, Ill pay for you out of my own pocket.

If you can make the instructional letter available on-line you might end up with alot more signatures. Especially those of us that do not visit your shop, such as myself.
    Just a thought.
    BK

If,in I can help in any way,I,m in.!!

[QUOTE=Wildalaska;1224278]Got your attention?

I'm writin up a small petition adressed to boy blunder Begich directing him to ACTIVELY oppose ANY measure in the Senate.

First off I am sure he will listen to you after calling him boy blunder (Childish), Second I haven't heard Begich come out for gun control? The man is an Alaskan democrat and might be smart enough to not go against the grain. Dont know that for sure but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    If you can make the instructional letter available on-line you might end up with alot more signatures. Especially those of us that do not visit your shop, such as myself.
    Just a thought.
    BK
    Well pitch in then, call me on Wed and get a copy of it to your fav shop, then mail it in to us. Or Ill send ya the wording and you take care of it from there.

Live sigs mean more than clicks.

I'm on the slope for another week. E-mail me a copy, I'll sign and scan, then send back to ya.
    BK

[QUOTE=alexander;1224325]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Got your attention?

I'm writin up a small petition adressed to boy blunder Begich directing him to ACTIVELY oppose ANY measure in the Senate.

First off I am sure he will listen to you after calling him boy blunder (Childish), Second I haven't heard Begich come out for gun control? The man is an Alaskan democrat and might be smart enough to not go against the grain. Dont know that for sure but we will see.
    Dude perhaps you dont quite know that I am surely smart enough not to call boy blunder "boy blunder"

As to the rest:

Hon. Mark Begich etc

Dear Senator Begich:

We the undersigned registered voters of the State of Alaska hereby respectfully request that you ACTIVELY oppose any and all so called "gun control" measures.

Respectfully, etc etc

See where he goes? Smart enough? He has an election coming up and he has already shown his colours via Kagan and Sotomayor. He better do something or he will be retired to the dustbin of history, unless the repubs are stupid enough to give us another idiot as a candidate

Currently out of state till spring, or I'd sign it for sure.... Maybe mail a copy and ill send it back, if that's possible, let me know via PM

[QUOTE=alexander;1224325]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Got your attention?

Yea he`s good for us ? Vote for Anwar you know pro oil ? them votes for H. Reid in the senate same asswipe that promised to never let anwar come to a vote there .So yea he`s got our back all the way to the bank

I would suggest adding that he vote against the UN Small Arms Treaty. That is one of President Obama's 'gun control by other means' methods.

Don't believe me now? You will, after it is too late....

There is a difference between actively opposing and simply not voting for or voting against this bill. I would like to see him clearly state that the fact is much of AK is rural residents with minimal police protection and they should be afforded every available option to defend themselves since there is no one to call. This is NOT a one size fits all top down issue and should not be treated as such by the federal govt and YES, Begich should ACTIVELY be making the point that the central govt is not the authority to decide what we "need" and that this plan does not suit the people he represents. Anything less than being an ACTIVE voice opposed to this IMHO is unforgivable.