Thread: Hey Ninefoot saw ya on the tube Last Night!

Default Hey Ninefoot saw ya on the tube Last Night!

Caught the tail end of a bear hunting show last night in Alaska - got a brief shot of someone that looked like this Forums Ninefoot? Was that you Big Fella? Had a nice bear down also.....Wish I had turned it on earlier to see it all....
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    Caught the tail end of a bear hunting show last night in Alaska - got a brief shot of someone that looked like this Forums Ninefoot? Was that you Big Fella? Had a nice bear down also.....Wish I had turned it on earlier to see it all....
    honestely smokey...i have no idea. traveling right now, and actually dont have cable or satelite anyway. coulda been. a hunt with The Choice i guided this past august aired recently on the outdoor channel...still havent seen it myself though. they'll send me copies in the mail when they get around to it. it was tough hunting, but Vicki got a boar in the end. Ralph'll return with his bow sometime soon...his quest with the stick and string continues. both excellent people by the way. i was actually quite impressed with the company.

guided another bear hunt with mark nelsen and cabelas tv this past may that will air sometime in the 2013 season...but ****it it better have not been the one you saw cause they said theyre gonna tell me when it airs! Mark's a good dude too, and aired it out a couple times on his hunt(physically) ...made the difference the day he got his bear. should be good footage...but like i said, i have no idea when it'll air.

I'd like to see it.
    from what Ive come to see with filming and such, youll have no idea how the story will be told,due to some editor on NY or somewhere, in film and narration, but those of us who 'know' will see it for what it is.

I bet its good.
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

I caught the episode a month or so ago,was a great show!Bet that hide was heavy after he took a swim and came out to look at you guys!Looking forward to your next show.

I caught the last 3 minutes of the show last night Zack. It was the one with Mark, not Ralph and Vicky. Turned it on just in time to see you guys make your move and get into the action down at the small river. Great job, and nice footage (the three minutes I saw anyway).

Same one I saw MD, was not Vicki for sure or her husband....
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    I'd like to see it.
    from what Ive come to see with filming and such, youll have no idea how the story will be told,due to some editor on NY or somewhere, in film and narration, but those of us who 'know' will see it for what it is.

I bet its good.
    yep...thats exactly how it can go chip...and one of the reasons i beleive the outdoor networks are having a hard time keeping some hunters interested or watching. at the end of the day all a guy can do is get out there and do his job and hope the cameraman can keep up and do his....lol...and hope that the editors are hunters first and media guys second. (something that is definitely not always the case)

kinda bummed if you guys saw the show with mark nelson before i even heard it was on...guess i should keep up better(it woulda been with cabelas tv show)...i really wanted to see that one on its first airing. if that was the case i'll have to bug a couple people about there promises to send me copies and let me know show times. ahhh well. life goes on.....but still, kinda disconcerting when other people are watching you do your job on tv, and you havent even seen it yourself.

kotton...i bet you saw a rerun from two springs ago with me and marc cuddeback...his bear was the one that came out of the river right as we started shooting him...lol...and yeah his hide was a little heavier than a dry one, as is the case with soggy bears.

Don't fret Ninefoot, I think the camera man did a pretty good job and I doubt anybody will notice you were scratching your rearend!
    I had a film crew do a dove hunt at my place several years ago and they also promised I would know when it was to run, never heard a word and it has aired several times....