Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWG tv show premiere?

Default WWG tv show premiere?

Hi does anyone know when the show will air and what network it is on? I heard january

Does anyone really care ? Just another gun shop show that makes us look bad .

It has probably been cancelled. It looks like all the major networks have cancelled every gun related "reality" show. The only channels still showing anything gun related are Primus and The Outdoor Channel. It seems that when CNN and MSNBC told everyone that guns are the root of all evil, they believed it. Just like they believed all the fabulous fairy tale stories about our president.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Quote Originally Posted by brokeeye View Post
    Does anyone really care ? Just another gun shop show that makes us look bad .
    Dont be hatin now dude, just 'cuz they cut your scenes.

[It has probably been cancelled
    Nope. Mid Jaunuary

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Nope. Mid Jaunuary
    What network?

Was supposed to be Discovery channel (per the news paper articles from last summer). Their two current guns shows, "American Guns" and "Sons of Guns", are both showing their upcoming TV schedules to be "none scheduled" (per Discovery website). Right after the CT murders, Discovery quickly pulled all their gun shows off the air. They didn't even tell the people in the shows that they had cancelled their programs. The folks on one of the shows appeared on FOX News a week after the murders and said they found out along with everyone else, when they heard it on the news. Discovery producers didn't even bother to call them and they refused to provide someone for FOX to interview during that segment.

I hope they have reconsidered their knee-JERK reaction and will go forward with their gun-related shows.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Both American Guns and Sons of Guns were due to be cancelled before the tragedy, but it makes good press to say otherwise. Ratings are ratings

Well, I do NOT own a Television thing, however I did go to Anchorage yesterday, and I got several incredible deals at Wild West Guns, Special thank you to "KID" and ken. Note: They had a steal of a deal on a Bushmaster Varminter AR-15, for about $400.00 less than I would even think of selling mine for.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Well, I do NOT own a Television thing, however I did go to Anchorage yesterday, and I got several incredible deals at Wild West Guns, Special thank you to "KID" and ken. Note: They had a steal of a deal on a Bushmaster Varminter AR-15, for about $400.00 less than I would even think of selling mine for.

LOL alwys good to see ya old timer...we try to leave ya enough cash to have a beer and a dance

Not hatin Just sayin

Great show guys! Ken, your TV personality was a bit tamer than real life, but not too far off!! Good put a face with the names, not sure I have ever seen Hans. Was .338 fed a ruger? How much weight can be shaved off a ruger alaskan .375ruger?

Okay what the heck is the title and on what channel?
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Wild West Alaska on Animal Planet.

Default WWG tv show premiere?

Channel 47 for GCI. It's on again at midnight then 9pm tomorrow.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Found it, thanks guys.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Watched it last night and enjoyed the show. Best wishes to the guys and gal at WWGs. Was cool to see a bunch from our forum virtual campfire on TV.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    Great show guys! Ken, your TV personality was a bit tamer than real life, but not too far off!! Good put a face with the names, not sure I have ever seen Hans. Was .338 fed a ruger? How much weight can be shaved off a ruger alaskan .375ruger?
    Seriously? I used to work with a guy who could be Ken's twin. I know just how to deal with those New Yoik type characters. Phred stole the show. She's smart...and hot.
    I liked the way Kid shaved down the weight on the rifle. I saw what he did to the bolt handle too. THAT is taking off unnecessary weight. The woman who bought the rifle to go to Kodiak was a hit in my book; wish more were like that. Heh, I'd like to go to Kodiak too. What's the limit on deer there?
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Saw a little of the show last night. I was interesting to watch although I thought that shot gun set up on the four wheelers was a little too much. I did not catch what it's purpose was gong to be. It will be interesting to see where the show goes from here. Enjoyed the hunting scene's and hope they have more of them. It would also be nice if they kept the theme to the level that most of us could afford these hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroman View Post
    Heh, I'd like to go to Kodiak too. What's the limit on deer there?
    I think itís 3 total off the road system, buck Aug and Sep then any October to November. Then I hear someplace in there bear and sea ducks overlap giving a lot of opertunitys to bang away. One of these days Iíll get down there.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bearcat View Post
    was interesting to watch although I thought that shot gun set up on the four wheelers was a little too much. I did not catch what it's purpose was gong to be.
    It did not have a modern purpose. That set up is of a historical interest from the distant past. Airplanes could be fitted with the rack system holding two semi-auto shotguns out at each of the wing tips. The pilot would fly down wolves and shoot them as they ran from the plane. The typical rig held 40 rounds of 00-buck or some other shot depending on what the pilot prefered. Shooting wolves out of air planes with shotguns used to be a regular thing to do.

These rigs are now a museum piece for collectors of arms history.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast