Thread: AR's in Soldotna.

Default AR's in Soldotna.

Was just in sportsmans, they had a handful of m&p 15's of various dress that just came in if anyone is still looking. Might want to hurry, there was a few people hanging around the counter

Hey, don't you work there? Is this a SPAM post?

There are always people hanging around gun counters. Nothing to worry about. You'll get a better deal over at 3 Bears, though.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Default AR's in Soldotna.

No, I don't work there, but spam sounds good! With as much time as I spend in there I should at least qualify as part time though!

SPAM and pineapple on skewers over the BBQ with a fruity drink that has one of those little paper umbrellas. I think we could all use a little "fly by night" about now.

SW is supposed to be running some good after Christmas sales right now. Probably a good time to hit them for camping/hunting stuff for next season. Anything left over from last season is probably marked down to loss leader territory by now.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Aaron at Gator Guns had three on the shelf this afternoon--a rock river, a stag arms and something else. He also has cases of federal and PMC 556/223 ammo.
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Wasilla Sportsmans had five S&W AR-15 flat tops as of yesterday. $999 a copy.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default Re: AR's in Soldotna.

I picked one up from black dog on Nov 7th. I was in there the other day and he still has some.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

SW Wasilla had 1000rd cases of Fed 55gr 223 for $399 yesterday, limit of one case per person. Was only a few cases left after I bought mine, had lots of 9mm 1000rd cases though.