Thread: Ain't to fishy but sure is pretty

Default Ain't to fishy but sure is pretty

sure is a pretty rig for 350K. A lot of boat when you compare to a high priced metal boat around here.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...g_id=1572&url=

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Love the inside, that galley is awesome. Lots of teak work. Nice rig. Is it pretty customary for a rig like that to only have sleeping for two (maybe two more on couch?) or was this one just built that way?
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Most likely built that way, most of those DE boats are custom built for each owner. Owner picks a hull & molded top that they like and takes it to "finisher" that will build it any way you like and to the degree of finish you want or can afford. Want to see some beautiful work check out these guys. If was to get another boat it would only be another DE hull and these guys would be at the top of the list to finish it.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clark-Island-Boat-Works/107020876034533

I

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

If you keep looking at other boats, your current boat will get jealous and think it is not sexy enough. Then something will have to happen. 1) Your boat will go away and you will spend more money on the new younger high maintenance sexy trophy boat. 2) Your boat will need some upgrade to be like the new sexy boats you have been ogliing , costing you a ton of money. 3) Your boat will quit working in a fit of rage at some inopportune and emberassing time, thus costing a bunch of money.

Thanks for the pics. And yes, I do like looking. My boat knows her place and does not mind if I look around. Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes to the core.