Thread: Bows of 2012

Default Bows of 2012

I wave a pse bow back from 2000 it shoot good and accurate but I wanted to now if buy now the technologY and inovation in bow in the past 12years is worth getting a new one for example the vibrations and the cam systems ect pls update me

Not really. Sure there are some advancement in how compound bows perform in the last 12 years, but no reason to buy a new one. Sounds like your bow does what most people that buy new bows are looking for, "shoots good and accurate".

Kind of depends in what pse bow you have.. Newer bows are generating speeds and shooting smoother at less pounds then before. But if you are happy with what ya got the no reason to change...

IMG00017-20121225-1443.jpg 2012 bows that still need sinew and glue work but should perform about the same as last years models just a little lighter in the poundage department...ooops. Wrong thread. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Boud'arc View Post
    IMG00017-20121225-1443.jpg 2012 bows that still need sinew and glue work but should perform about the same as last years models just a little lighter in the poundage department...ooops. Wrong thread. Sorry.
    hey buddy keep those new fangled arrow throwing things in your own side of this forum...... although there is something to be said about simplicity..

I'm just trying to justify a new bow

Quote Originally Posted by luisss View Post
    I'm just trying to justify a new bow
    well then yes your bow sucks.....LOL but in all honesty there are some great new bows out there.. Are you in Anchorage..

I'm in Mexico for the holidays but il be hitting up pheonix on the wayback I heard they have a cabelas store

I'm in Mexico for the holidays but il be hitting up pheonix on the wayback I heard they have a cabelas store

ahhh nice warm weather...I am jealous..... Just check out several different ones and ask to shoot them and you will know right away.. Dont fall into this is better then that or so on just go by what feels best in your hand and how it shoots and they I am sure you will know your deciscion... safe travels to ya...

What about parallel limbs do they have a use or only for looks

What about parallel limbs do they have a use or only for looks
    This can explain that for ya...

http://www.huntersfriend.com/paralle...help-topic.htm