Thread: Polaris Ranger side-by-side Snow Plow?

Palmer, AK

Question Polaris Ranger side-by-side Snow Plow?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 2010? I see on line that they run anywhere from $350 to over $3000 dollars. I am guessing in the Valley that the ATV shop on the PW would have a good selection? Anyway, if there are any good/bad/ugly things I should know, please chime in. Thanks in advance...
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Default Polaris Ranger side-by-side Snow Plow?

Just my observation but I think that winch-style plows put a lot of wear on a winch that I later depend on for recovery.

That said, I ran a Curtis 60" w/ electric lift and it was the cats ass. Was a great plow. Mount was super beefy but had to come off for summer wheeling due to the clearance loss (2").
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

For my use the Polaris Glacier 2 has been excellent on my Sportsman and I have one to install on the Rzr. It's all I need.