Thread: Bucky Beaver Christmas Present!

Default Bucky Beaver Christmas Present!

So, you are scratchín your noggin trying to figure out what to get that person that claims to have everything??? Hmmm? At the same time your skinning some beavers in the fur shed! Bingo! The light comes on and "Presto", Beaver mounts! Got bored and needed a project - whadda you'äll think???

When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Yep, I Think,...Very Cool

Unique, is always good, and the gnawed tree alongside,... really good

So, who gets a gift like that this Christmas morning ??
    Merry Christmas to you Smokey, you're a heckuva Giver
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakrain View Post
    Yep, I Think,...Very Cool

Unique, is always good, and the gnawed tree alongside,... really good

So, who gets a gift like that this Christmas morning ??
    Merry Christmas to you Smokey, you're a heckuva Giver
    Merry Christmas Back at ya Kodiak, and that goes to all my forum friends!.
    One goes to a co-worker that just wanted a skull to tack up in his garage, I think he will be pleased! I am going to put the other on my desk for now, if I can find a charitable fundraiser later to donate it to that will likely be where it ends up! Maybe the grandsons will want it for show n tell at school, or a sciene/biology teacher may find good use for it? Hmmm
    My wife manages a large dental office and I told her to put it out on display for the kids to see!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

I like em. I'm not sure what I'd do w/ one, but the idea is very good. Gee, when you are bored and need a project, you dig in deep. When I am bored and need a project, I head to the garage and grab a beer. Suffice it to say I've never managed anything creative like that. My hats off to you.
    I'm waiting patiently for the next round of trapping photos and exploits from down your way. Sure hope you see continued success.
    ARR

I like them! Prefer them with the natural cut trees rather then the coated cuts. Maybe even try a few with the mouth open would be cool. Good job!

thanks for the idea. i have a couple of skulls in the freezer and now have an idea of what to do with them.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

Thanks guys for the comments! I tried one of each and still trying to pic one I like better...?

Hopefully will have some more pics - got hit with 50mph winds, ice, then snow last night - took wife and I 2 1/2 hours to get 30 miles - so trapline is a real mess right now.... Got 9 days off though so will get some "doggy" sets going tomorrow!