Thread: Looking for a Lab - appreciate any help

Default Looking for a Lab - appreciate any help

Searching for a Lab to fill a void in the family. Can offer long walks, runs, swims, miles of trail out the back yard, a house that butts up against Chugiak State Park, hopefully some birds to retrieve, and a family to cherish you.

Can provide references, home inspections, and $. Before we look towards a pup we always search for those that for some reason or another may be looking to re-home their dog.

PM for contact info.

Regards,

Fish, if I had something, I'd call in a second. I'll keep my eyes open here in FAI. If I find something, I'll be willing to provide whatever support I can, including boarding and assessments. I don't see any parameters other than lab, I'll go from there. FYI a GREAT resource is 3CBRS, Karen. She is a conduit of info related to everything retriever oriented.
    Let me know if there is anything else to consider,
    ARR

I got my lab from Wind River Labradors in Ephrata Washington (Lee Salmon). Great dogs, super family dogs and fantastic hunters. She has started dogs also. If I hear of a lab needing a new home, I'll pass that along also.

I'll second Lee Salmon. She has quality bred puppies. She can train a dog. I don't think she's in the Ephrata area anymore. I think she moved to the Vancouver, WA area. I think she said she got tired of 350 days a year of sunshine.

http://www.windriverlabs.com/wind_ri...bsi_000001.htm