Thread: Who has Large Rifle primers?

Default Who has Large Rifle primers?

I'm wanting to start working up a load for my new Tikka in 270win. But I stopped by Sportsmans in Wasilla to get some primers and they are out of Federal Large Rifle primers They did have some Winchesters and CCI, but I'd rather use Federals if I can get them. Does anybody know who has some in stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by northwestalska
    ... you canít tell stories about the adventures you wished you had done!

I have a pile of Fed 210s I can loan ya and you can replace them whenever they get back in stock if that works for you....PM me and we'll work something out.

Thanks for the generous offer Lanche. With it being so cold right now, I'm not exactly in a huge rush. And I'd rather just buy 'em outright if I can find some for sale locally. But, if I don't get any leads before I start getting antsy about starting my load workup, I'll definitely PM you and we can work something out. Thanks again!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

illl take a look up here Rod... am headed down after xmas... 1 brick? if i find them?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Give Arctic Ammo a call, 357-3381, P/W highway by the go-cart track.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

SW in Anchorage had about 10-15K Federal's as of a couple of days ago. Did you call them?

Sportsman's Anchorage had large and large match primers in stock today, now minus one box. Not a lot in stock, but some. What I haven't been able to find for months is small pistol.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll try Arctic Ammo first. A trip to Anchorage costs about $30 in gas these days. But, I've got to make a run in on Thursday for work anyways. I'll stop by SW while I'm there. Any where else I should look while I'm in town?

GD Yankee: SW in Wasilla had several brands of small pistol primers as of yesterday. The shelves weren't loaded... but it seemed that SPP's and shotgun primers were just about all they had.

Vince: I'll let you know if I can't find any around here in the next few days. I'd hate to have you up there running around trying to find me some primers if there are some available down here.

Thanks again.

Arctic Ammo/MatSu Tactical had lots of primers in stock last Thursday. I don't know if they had Federals, though.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Thanks for the tip, Rod. I may be heading up to Wasilla later in the week so I'll take a swing through SW and Arctic.

Thanks for all the help guys. I stopped by Arctic Ammo during my lunch break today and picked up a brick of Federal 210's. Will definitely be shopping there more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod in Wasilla View Post
    Thanks for all the help guys. I stopped by Arctic Ammo during my lunch break today and picked up a brick of Federal 210's. Will definitely be shopping there more often.
    good guys, great shop! Wife gets frustrated as I occasionally go in there for primers and leave with handguns...