Thread: Kidnapped by snowcamoman

Default Kidnapped by snowcamoman

This is a couple weeks late due to internet issues...

A couple weekends back, against my will, Mr. Snowcamoman kidnapped me and took me far from home for a wild adventure. 39 hours of hunting/driving, countless sets, spot and stalk on a red about a 1/4 mile out (which was a giant miss), many spooked critters off the road, following lynx tracks running down the trail for miles, white out conditions, going 20 mph for upwards to 8 hours, **** near sliding off the road into frozen ponds, countless coffees, rockstars and 5 hour energies, and a pissed off wife... this is our take. This gal is a beaute!

We definitely put in the work to connect on this lynx. With the amount of time & energy we put into these stands and distance we covered, we should've had a few more critters but couldn't connect and that's hunting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC080003.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	66425

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC080004.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	66426

I'm innocent I tell you...INNOCENT!!!

We definitely will get our act together next time and fill the truck up with fur. I have a couple new strategies and tricks up my sleeves we'll put to the test as well as a couple new "predator tunes" to bring em' running. No more misses either, I guess that's my mulligan for the season.

Nice cat... I told you it wouldn't go far...Didn't I???

Nicely done! I'd love to make my way north sometime to hunt with snowcamoman, truck full of fur or not.

Did you take that cat at night? Were you using a light, or hunting by moonlight?

Yeah, Nice, that sounds like a great time

Ak Pred, your eyes in that first pic,...the look on your face,...hah !!
    looks like Rockstars and 5hr Energies were "Workin' Their Stuff"

Congrats, a trip to be envious of for sure
    Looks to me,...like the Camoman is a good friend to have,...
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

High drama, suspense, a plot, characters galore, a happy ending, sounds like a Hallmark movie. I an almost here that theme from Rocky playing. Sounds like a guy has to watch out for that arch villain Snowcamoman lest he strike again.
    Well done,
    ARR

Default Kidnapped by snowcamoman

That 'look' is the look of fear. Snowcamoman forced me to pose for the picture and that's the best I could come up with. Whats funny is we got on her fairly early in the trip. And Brian, we were using lights. Saw her eyes about 15 yards in the brush.