Thread: Rhino liner or Line X dealers in Alaska.

Default Rhino liner or Line X dealers in Alaska.

This is kinda Alaska outdoor gear...I just bought an 81 CJ5 and want to have the inside of the Jeep either Rhino lined or Line-X coated. No I will not do herculiner. My question is who do you guys recommend in the Anchorage/valley or Kenia pen area. Im in Seward but can drive it anywhere. Thanks Billy Jack
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

I would be really interested as well for a line-x liner.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Default Rhino liner or Line X dealers in Alaska.

Skip rhino lining and get line-X. Don't know who the dealer is but the product is night and day better! I have had both and the quality of line-x is second to none.

I've got both, An I'd highly recommend you drive to Anchorage and get the Line X. Theres a place off of Potter Drive that does it.

My Rino lined bed needs to be re done, lots of gouges and spots where the liner is peeling up. The Line X truck bed has a few dents in it but the liner material is flawless, not a scratch in it!
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

Go with Line-X, WAAAAAY better product. I had Line-X on my 97 Tacoma, not one problem at all and I work construction. Now on my 02 Tacoma, I had done down in Montana when visiting. Was a little cheaper. I thought not a bad product either, 6 months down the road and it started peeling off over the rails. I thought just bad craftsmanship, The one in Anchorage said the same thing. So they fixed it, 6 or more months later and guess what, started peeling AGAIN. I will never waste my money on rhinocrap again.

I have abused the living piss out of my Line-X liner. It is still in great shape.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

I looked up Line-X dealers and there showed none in all of Alaska and only 2 or 3 Rhino dealers. Soldotna Rhino quoted me 1100.00, I about crapped myself. If you know the name of the business on potter dr please let me know. I could do 400-600, but 1100 is stupid.
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

On the Parks Highway heading south out of Wasilla, on the left past Sears and Walmart, there is a blue building with Arctic Fox Taxidermy (I think that is the name) and the young guy in the shop next to the Taxidermy does a great spray in liner...just found his business card: Bill @ Alaska Bedliners 357-1010 or billnerup@hotmail.com He has done a few things for me, including a bedliner for my Powerstroke and I am 100% satisfied (this is the third different truck I have had lined and this is the best IMHO)...worth checking out. Oh yea, 4740 E Greenstreet Wasilla, AK 99654
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather