Thread: stolen fur

Default stolen fur

went out for a check yesterday and my first cubby was tripped. I thought what a great start to the day. What I found was a closed 120 with Marten hair stuck in the hinges. I hope that whomever walked off with my fur that when you thaw it out it is infested with fleas that will invade your home and evetually drive you completly crazy.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

Set up a trail camera..get a picture of that low life..back track trail.

Not cool at all. Hope you find out who it is and can report them.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Default stolen fur

You sure someone stole it? Some animals do slip away.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

even if one of the sides did not fire, it was still a 110. That is not to say that the animal didn't pull out but when the trap snaps and falls free from the box and is now swinging from a peice of 9 wire, it is a little hard to imagine a marten pulling itself free with nothing around to apply force against. Again not saying that I didn't catch the ninja houdini of marten but this has never happened to me before.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

no snow to tell you the story of marten tracks people tracks ? I doubt a marten would pull out of any 120 there just not that strong now a trap misfire or something like that is more likely that or theft
    meats meat don't knock it till you try it