Thread: Hotel or cabins in elfin cove

Default Hotel or cabins in elfin cove

I have bin searching the web for a hotel or cabin but all I can find is lodges/fishing packages combined ....does anyone know if there is a hotel or cabins to rent there , I took my boat to hoonah over the summer with a few friends but we ended up fishing closer to elfin so I figure why not cut some of the running time next summer and just stay in elfin. Anyone?

Having fished Elfin Cove last 2 summers, I am pretty sure there are not any Inns, B&B, or cabins for rent. However, I know some of the lodges were not full so you could always call them and see if they will offer room only especially as we get closer to the summer fishing season. I would think if they have openings, they might consider it.

Thanks torpedo ill give that a shot when the time comes .

There are a few places that you can rent there. Call the Elfin cove store they usally have some cabins/rooms to rent also Eagle charters has a place. I think they call it Humming bird B&B. I have rented rooms from Joe in the past and you can include meals also with your lodging.
    If you are not fishing on the outside you might try south passage outfitters as they have a place right at the head of Idaho inlet and they have rented rooms in the past also.

Thanks for the info salt chukar