Thread: A very unique hunt

Default A very unique hunt

I don't get on the forum as much as I used to but we had a very cool experience this fall that I wanted to share with you. As some of you know I'm a quadriplegic hunter in Wisconsin. A buddy of mine who is totally blind came up with the idea we should shoot a deer together. One thing led to another and we ended up on a deer farm in central Wisconsin in front of the camera. I thought you would enjoy the show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Uwj...ature=youtu.be

Indiana, only because that's where the check came from...

Congratulations to the two of you and all who helped put this together. Thanks for sharing...I hope this encourages others to also pursue their dreams by overcoming difficulties. As a Wisconsin boy myself this really brings me home as well. Awesome job!

Congrats on a great hunt.

Awesome hunt, congrats to all involved!!! As a Recreation Therapist here in AK but a Wisconsin boy also this is my dream, to take folks out and give them these opportunities whether it be in AK or back in the midwest, currently researching on how to get a non profit going to do things like this for more folks. Spent all last week sitting in my deer stand in Siren thinking about and coming up with more ideas! Again great video, very powerful and just shows anything is possible with a little adaptation. Congrats again!

Thanks for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by harker View Post
    Awesome hunt, congrats to all involved!!! As a Recreation Therapist here in AK but a Wisconsin boy also this is my dream, to take folks out and give them these opportunities whether it be in AK or back in the midwest, currently researching on how to get a non profit going to do things like this for more folks. Spent all last week sitting in my deer stand in Siren thinking about and coming up with more ideas! Again great video, very powerful and just shows anything is possible with a little adaptation. Congrats again!
    Let me know if you want to get more information from anyone who does stuff like that because it means the world to get out in the woods to someone who normally can't!

Don

Thank you so much for sharing that with us! What a great time you guys had! Took a lot of preparation, and help from a great team. Heck of a hunt!

Thanks for for sharing. I used to have a good chunk of land as a former wisconsinite. I always was looking to do this but never had the chance before I had to sell. great for you to experience this.

It is a Blessing to be given an opportunity to assist others in breaking their perceived barriers, I applaud you for doing so . We do this right here in Alaska .It is a smile that can never be taken away.which makes it all worth it..Attachment 65992Attachment 65993.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

without a doubt one of the best things I have ever seen on this forum....awesome...

Too cool. Great hunt and nice buck!