Thread: Fox fur hat????

Default Fox fur hat????

Does anyone know where I can get one of those hats that I see all the time at Fur Rondy that have the head and sometimes the legs and tail attached?

My neice, who is a sophmore in high school in Iowa, loves fur hats and has become "known" for her lucky hat that her uncle sent her. She has been on the front page of the sport section (she is a stud athlete) a few times with the hat I got her last year. I figure one of the Rondy style hats would really turn some heads!

Wildmans in Cooper Landing has about 12 of them. Thats the only collections of real ones i've seen around the peninsula.

you can try Angie at Presision Taxedermy 907-452-2709. She has done several animal head warmers for me. The coyote's tail keeps getting in the way sometimes, AND I SURE AIN'T GOING TO WEAR WHILE HUNTING

Chris

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get one of those hats that I see all the time at Fur Rondy that have the head and sometimes the legs and tail attached?

My neice, who is a sophmore in high school in Iowa, loves fur hats and has become "known" for her lucky hat that her uncle sent her. She has been on the front page of the sport section (she is a stud athlete) a few times with the hat I got her last year. I figure one of the Rondy style hats would really turn some heads!
    met this fella, and bought out his traps. had a room full of exactly what your asking for.. he is also often at the saturday market downtown Anch...

www.alaskafurcache.com
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

John & Kathy Sarvis [Alaska Fur Cache] 907-277 FURS (3877) has nice stuff at resonable prices. Got some furs at their stand at the Saturday market this summer.

Wolfwoman on this forum makes great stuff! I've got a lynx hat and my wife has a fox hat from Bonnie you wont beat her price or quality.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.