Thread: How do I upload pictures in this forum?

Default How do I upload pictures in this forum?

Got a new camera and took a few pictures that I would like to share. I am very new to photograph, but I am kinda proud of them.

Could someone please tell me what i need to do upload the pictures?

thanks
    Adam

When you reply you can hit the "go advanced" button below the text box to get to the option for uploading picture. With that option you will only be able to post two pictures per post and they will show up as small clickable thumbnails. The option that I greatly prefer is to post via photobucket. Go to photobucket.com and open an account. Upload your pictures, there, then copy and paste the media link that has the [img] tags around it.

There is a thread devoted to posting pictures in the Forum Tips forum at the bottom of the main forum index. You can learn how to do it there and use that thread as a place to test out the process. Some of the details on photobucket have changed since that thread was started, but it'll give you the basic idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    When you reply you can hit the "go advanced" button below the text box to get to the option for uploading picture. With that option you will only be able to post two pictures per post and they will show up as small clickable thumbnails. The option that I greatly prefer is to post via photobucket. Go to photobucket.com and open an account. Upload your pictures, there, then copy and paste the media link that has the [img] tags around it.

There is a thread devoted to posting pictures in the Forum Tips forum at the bottom of the main forum index. You can learn how to do it there and use that thread as a place to test out the process. Some of the details on photobucket have changed since that thread was started, but it'll give you the basic idea.
    I used to post photos in this forum, but mostly on the old software format. This new software takes the fun out of the process because it's too cumbersome (overcrowded with stuff).