[FONT="Times New Roman ]2012-2013SEASON

4P Smallbore Palmer[/FONT]

Dear Competitors,

It is time to register for the Dacotah Rifle Leagueagain. The League will be registered with the NRA. All scores willbe used for NRA classification.

Awards for the year will be NRA certificates or cash. If I get no response on what each shooter wants for awards they willreceive NRA certificates.

Entry fees for each individual is $25.00. Once I haveyour commitment to participate in this seasonís postal match via email,I will send a request with the dues to the Dacotah Rifle League for thetargets. Additionally, since we are using the Matanuska ValleySportsmanís shooting range off the Glenn Hwy (near Palmer Fairgrounds), theyhave a cost of membership and daily range use fee. Their annualmembership (good for one year from date of application) is $30.00 (Associate)or $35.00 (voting) and the range use fee is $10.00 per session.

Here is the information needed from each of the competitors:

Name (Use name and number on NRA card)
NRA number
Classification for each shooter
Address of each shooter
Phone number

If you donít have an NRA number (membership) or aClassification, then your scores will not be entered in the NRA database forclassification purposes.

I need entry forms back by December 1, 2012 so I havetime send in the list of names and get a check to Mr. Habeck.

My address, e-mail and phone numberare:

Mark Ford
Dacotah Rifle League -Mat Valley Range Schedule 2012-13.docDACOTAH RIFLE LEAGUE competition regulation rules.doc
E-mail: markford1@gci.net
Phone number: 907-726-1050

Thank you!

Mark Ford