Thread: hydrotraxx

Default hydrotraxx

I posted a couple weeks ago asking for info on argos and similar rigs. I contacted hydrotraxx via e-mail and asked for more info on their product such as videos etc. Their response was that the 3 videos on you tube was it and thank you very much. I would like any input or info on these rigs as they seem like a decent machine...on paper. There doesn't seem to be much written about them on any of the usual sites such as 6x6 world nor do there seem to be any used machines for sale other than the one in Kenai.

Have you tried starting a new thread in ATV section of this forum, or tried registering at 6x6 world and post a new thread with your questions or information request?

I should have put this in the ATV section, I'm just so mystified by the lack of info or videos on this machine and the lack of feedback on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 64moosecall View Post
    I posted a couple weeks ago asking for info on argos and similar rigs. I contacted hydrotraxx via e-mail and asked for more info on their product such as videos etc. Their response was that the 3 videos on you tube was it and thank you very much. I would like any input or info on these rigs as they seem like a decent machine...on paper. There doesn't seem to be much written about them on any of the usual sites such as 6x6 world nor do there seem to be any used machines for sale other than the one in Kenai.

ive heard nothing be bad things about them hydrotraxx
    Semper Fi!

Check out 6x6world.com