Thread: Rabbit Creek Shooting Range Open?

Default Rabbit Creek Shooting Range Open?

Anyone been down to the range to see if it is still open, and if so when it shuts down for December?

THANKS!
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Give them a call, but I asked them and I believe the last day is December 1st. Give them a call. This is definitely the last week they are open till January :-(.

Stinks you can't go shoot your new Christmas Toy the week after you get it....

Default thanks..

I run down this afternoon and check 'em out - I don't have their phone number but I need to get it.

Their schedule certainly could be more accommodating. It would certainly be great for all the kids that get new guns for Christmas to be able to go down and try them out - us older folks can wait. Perhaps they could combine a youth safety day with a kids only day right after Christmas? I'd volunteer to hep and I'm certain many others would also. I'll suggest it to Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by GD Yankee View Post
    Give them a call, but I asked them and I believe the last day is December 1st. Give them a call. This is definitely the last week they are open till January :-(.

Stinks you can't go shoot your new Christmas Toy the week after you get it....
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

It in the phone book.