Thread: winchester question

Default winchester question

Does anyone know if Winchester has plans to make the mod 70 in a lefty?
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Being a leftie I am surprised I didn't know Winchester was not making lefties but I mostly shoot weatherbys

I did a little looking and found this. Not sure if it what you are looking for but thought I would pass it on

http://www.winchesterguns.com/result...mit&category=0

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Being a leftie I am surprised I didn't know Winchester was not making lefties but I mostly shoot weatherbys

I did a little looking and found this. Not sure if it what you are looking for but thought I would pass it on

http://www.winchesterguns.com/result...mit&category=0
    2003 when that was sent out... 3yrs later they shut the new haven plant down. The only lefties made were in the early 90 they were the classics (crf) and are hard to come by. I have a mint one in 270 winchester never been fired. I stand corrected they made some before they shut the new haven plant down...

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    2003 when that was sent out... 3yrs later they shut the new haven plant down. The only lefties made were in the early 90 they were the classics (crf) and are hard to come by. I have a mint one in 270 winchester never been fired.
    Lol I probably should of looked at the date on it. I am just really surprised at Winchester. Thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Lol I probably should of looked at the date on it. I am just really surprised at Winchester. Thanks for the correction
    Made a correction they did make some lefties before they shut the new haven plant down. Used ones from what I seen are going for $1500