Thread: Gun show dec 8-9 in wasilla

Default Gun show dec 8-9 in wasilla

GUN SHOW!!! DEC 8-9 AT MENARD SPORTS CENTER IN WASILLA! WE STILL HAVE TABLES AVAILABLE FOR GUNS, KNIVES, OUTDOOR ITEMS, HUNTING, FISHING AND SHOOTING ENTHUSIASTS! Only $50/8 ft table. Call 373-0961 for Vendor application. COME TO THE SHOW - great place to do all your Christmas shopping under one roof. $5 admission/under 10 free helps support youth shotgun teams in the Valley. Santa Claus and his elves are rumored to be in attendance and I also heard a rumor about 2 youth .22s being given away to a lucky boy and girl...SATURDAY 9-6 AND SUNDAY 10-5. SEE YOU THERE!

And This weekend
    Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Mat-Su #3
    2011 Gun Show
    November 24th & 25th 2012
    Lumen Christi High School Anchorage
    Admission $5
    Children under 10 and military, police and firefighters in uniform free!
    Owner of Kenai Keeper www.kenaikeeper.com

Quote Originally Posted by reddogiii View Post
    GUN SHOW!!! DEC 8-9 AT MENARD SPORTS CENTER IN WASILLA! WE STILL HAVE TABLES AVAILABLE FOR GUNS, KNIVES, OUTDOOR ITEMS, HUNTING, FISHING AND SHOOTING ENTHUSIASTS! Only $50/8 ft table. Call 373-0961 for Vendor application. COME TO THE SHOW - great place to do all your Christmas shopping under one roof. $5 admission/under 10 free helps support youth shotgun teams in the Valley. Santa Claus and his elves are rumored to be in attendance and I also heard a rumor about 2 youth .22s being given away to a lucky boy and girl...SATURDAY 9-6 AND SUNDAY 10-5. SEE YOU THERE!
    This one any good, or just another arts and crafts show? I think I went the first year they had the 'gun show' at that building, but guns and related stuff seemed few and far between.

ya that show was terrible last year at the sports center in wasilla.
    Semper Fi!

You know guys the show gets bigger every year! we get rave reviews from both the venders and the public. If you don't know how to have fun and enjoy a gun show maybe you should hang out at the bowling alley that weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    This one any good, or just another arts and crafts show? I think I went the first year they had the 'gun show' at that building, but guns and related stuff seemed few and far between.
    I'm sure I'll get some slack for what I am about to say but being perfectly honest the show sucked as far as being called a "Gun show". Me and a couple of buddies met up there and as far as guns, reloading gear, etc. My suggestion is to skip it and wait for the one at the Wasilla high school in Jan. I am not trying to simply insult the people who run this show, only offering my opinion and the opinion of the guys who went me. If you can't live with this honest evaluation that's your problem, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by reddogiii View Post
    You know guys the show gets bigger every year! we get rave reviews from both the venders and the public. If you don't know how to have fun and enjoy a gun show maybe you should hang out at the bowling alley that weekend...
    Really? From my experience with gun shows, I have found that the fun and whatnot usually comes from actually being able to look at a good assortment of guns and gun-related stuff.

i go for the guns, but if there is scantily clad women i will go too.

when i went this show had hardly any guns, and the girl were ugly like the ones from nondalton! unless things changed im not going again.
    Semper Fi!

The show has only gotten better every year. This is the 3rd year. They added something like 30 more tables. Last year it was good and this year should be even better. It will be cold outside next weekend, why not check out the gun show. I believe there will be some raffle tix being sold too for guns and who knows what else. It will be worth your time...

Something else to consider when deciding whether or not you will attend this weekend- this show is a fundraiser for youth shooting in the valley. Kids are shooting shotguns competitively in the valley and in many other areas of the state. If we don't keep kids shooting and introducing new kids to the sport, it will die. Come out and support the kids, I think you will be surprised....

My husband & I went to this gun show last year and had a great time! My husband got 2 guns and I actually had a good time - not the usual gun show venue. People were friendly, there was room to walk around and there were a LOT of guns and shooting stuff. I shoot as much and as often as I can, and I really enjoyed this show.

How many tables are rented and how many of those will contain guns/ammo/ bullets, etc?

Almost 200 tables as of today, 85 to 90% gun stuff. Santa will be there both days, he's going to give away two youth .22s. Eddie eagle will also be there, so bring the kids. Something for everybody at this show. It is a GUN show,bring your trading stock and come out and support youth shooting in the Mat su valley

We have 30 plus more tables of guns than last year and about 4 or 5 left available if anyone is interested

We now have 50 more gun tables than last year, and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    i go for the guns, but if there is scantily clad women i will go too.

when i went this show had hardly any guns, and the girl were ugly like the ones from nondalton! unless things changed im not going again.
    WOW this is funny but wrong at the same time

Hoping to get there Sunday. Guns, ammo, parts, raffles, and Santa? Sounds good to me.

I've been to 2 of the shows here, and enjoyed both. YMMV. You may also not support youth shooting sports, or the tenuous future of firearms in America, or you may just be a Scrooge. Sucks to be you.

Great show so far place was packed all day lots of buying selling and trading going on . I'm doing my share to keep the economy going