Thread: Predator Control by proxy :)

Default Predator Control by proxy :)

It seems like there are a fair number of people on the forum and I am sure elesewhere that have no desire to hunt bears for one reason or the other. These same people don't seem to have a problem with other people hunting bears so I will gladly sufer for the well being of everyone else and take care of these bears.

For those of you that do not target bears please feel free to send me a pm on the locations of any bears, black or brown and I will gladly go take care of them so that the predators will continue to be controlled by hunters instead of hired shooters.

Why should you have all the fun? I'll get in on some of that action to.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Works for me. We can start a Alaska predator control calling list, kinda like the moose salvage list. When people that don't hunt bears spot one they can call up the list and give it to someone else. Guess that works for people that have already filled their harvest quota for the year as well.

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Works for me. We can start a Alaska predator control calling list, kinda like the moose salvage list. When people that don't hunt bears spot one they can call up the list and give it to someone else. Guess that works for people that have already filled their harvest quota for the year as well.
    Except that could possibly be considered using electronic communication equipment in the aid of taking a big game animal...which is illegal in parts of the state. Just sayin.

So how many do you want Rob....lol .. at least I know if given info you will use it..

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Except that could possibly be considered using electronic communication equipment in the aid of taking a big game animal...which is illegal in parts of the state. Just sayin.
    I tell you what you interpret the regs the way you want and I will interpret them the way I want. This regulation has been beaten to death on here over the years and nobody agrees one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    So how many do you want Rob....lol .. at least I know if given info you will use it..
    Guess that depends on the unit? Start sending them my way I have a few takers lined up that are willing to lend a helping hand/trigger finger/rifle/ammo/strong backs.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I tell you what you interpret the regs the way you want and I will interpret them the way I want. This regulation has been beaten to death on here over the years and nobody agrees one way or the other.
    A-men. I'll interpret it with you. Put my name on the list. NUMBER 3 NUMBER 3 Number 3!! I call it.
    Grab a friend, a rifle and go hunt.

Rob, you know where you need to come if you want to shoot bears! Just have to leave the little ones alone, they are harder to hit! But I would also consider the area where "bigfoot" is also. Heck I am tempted myself to finish the job that you couldn't close on!

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    Rob, you know where you need to come if you want to shoot bears! Just have to leave the little ones alone, they are harder to hit! But I would also consider the area where "bigfoot" is also. Heck I am tempted myself to finish the job that you couldn't close on!
    You had to go and rub salt in the wound! Bigfoot is going down come spring!