Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Alpine Creek Lodge Forum Ride 2013 March 14th to 17th.

Default Official Alpine Creek Lodge Forum Ride 2013 March 14th to 17th.

Finally getting to putting this thread out here! Been a busy fall. We have several folks from last year booked already and lot's of space left. The dates are general dates. Some folks are coming in the 14th, and even earlier, and staying later, so they are just general dates. We expect, like last year, to have folks coming and going throughout the 4 or 5 days, depending upon how thier schedule works out.

If you are looking to come out, give Jennifer a call to save your spot. Price is $67.50 per person. This price includes all your meals. We don't have a liquor license, so you'll have to bring your own. We have fuel for sale at $6.50 a gallon. Your welcome to bring your own too. We do not have any suites or cabins open, as they are already booked. We do have three rooms left with a full size bed on bottom, twin on top. There are only two other rooms left beyond that, that have two twin beds. The couch we have already reserved for ErikinAK to use, as usual. Kids 12 and under are free. Kids 13 to 17 are half price. We ask for a 50% deposit to hold your spot. This is non-refundable, but can be used at any other date that works better for you, if something comes up.

We look forward to this ride! Going to be a blast!

Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Just 55 miles north of ANC ... on the lake

Hope the light show is as good as last Year...Happy Thanksgiving to the Bondy's

IMG_0701.jpg IMG_0702.jpg

I took one of the rooms. It's going to be full. Better book soon or bring a tent
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

last year was awesome..i'll be there if my schedule works out for it!! if i need to i'll bring a tent if we run shy on space!! i think erik and i missed a few spots that need some tracks this coming march....
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

We booked early and can't wait for the fun.

Happy Thankgiving IndyCzar and everyone! Yep, let's hope for another light show. We had some good ones this week so far. Hope your schedule works out Jake!

Claude

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    last year was awesome..i'll be there if my schedule works out for it!! if i need to i'll bring a tent if we run shy on space!! i think erik and i missed a few spots that need some tracks this coming march....
    Amen to that Brother Jacob!
    If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Sweet, I get off work on the 13th!!! So the Mrs. and I can go to the warm March one rather than the Jan. freeze trip like we did last year!!

Better call soon Lanche! We have 1 full bed left, with a twin on top! Other than that, we have 2 other rooms that are two twin beds. Going to be a blast!
    Claude

Got room for one more?

cjjeeper,
    I assume your the one that emailed us for one of the last three rooms. If not, we have two rooms left! Going to be a blast!

Claude

Claude I want one of the last rooms that you have. My problem is I do not know if the Doc is going to release me to ride by then. I had back surgery and still on restricted activity. I think I will just call Jennifer an reserve one and take my chances.

Okay just called and made the reservation for 14th to 17th. If things are good with me may stay longer.
    Retirement Plan - Having Fun and Still Learning

if you can't make it blue thunder i'll let ya know how i enjoyed your room!!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Great to hear Blue Thunder! Looking forward to having you back out here! Good luck on getting that back healed up. We'll have to get out and chase some ptarmagin and fox again!

BRWNBR you are more than welcome to it if I can not make it. But do not hold your breath as I plan on being there unless I'm told flat out no I can not go. Also if I end up coming alone you are more than welcome to the upper bunk in my room.

Claude I would love to spend a day with you and Bob again, may just have to spend an extra day so this could happen.

Are you getting any snow yet? Dan

Dan,
    Snow is coming down! It started snowing at 5pm tonight, and we already have 4" and it's still coming down. We should be waking up to a good pile of it in the morning, I hope! We'll make a plan on taking one day to chase fox and ptarmagin in the same area as last year! That was fun stuff!

Yeah, I need to show up a day early for that this year Snow stopped here. Man, I hope it keeps coming down for you guys.

We're in! Last year was badass!
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Thanks for the snow report. Snow down my way is very short. Claude and Doug lets figure a day before or after the ride for a hunt ride, we have to figure when the season closes. Dan

Absolutely Dan. I'm thinking before, since Justin has to be back in school on Monday. He has a new AR he's itching to use.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast