Thread: Foxpro

Default Foxpro

Does anyplace sell foxpro e callers in state other than Sportsmans? They are sold out. I'd possibly be interested in picking up a used one if anyone is willing to sell at a fair price.
    Thanks
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

I ordered mine direct from Foxpro. I'm not sure how it works buying from a retailer, but going through Foxpro allowed me to have my custom list of calls installed for me. I also got to select a dipped speaker (the CS 24) instead of the standard solid color.

ditto what brian said, it is better to customize your call list

Everyone seems fully enrolled in the CS 24-B at $599.00 why is it better than the two that are $699.00 it seems like if I have to go $599. might as well go the other hundred. I read the thread about the durability of the metal speaker. Are there other factors.....?

Holy cow! My wildfire II has worked on a cat and a coyote in a week and its only $200! FWIW... I guess I never get far enough down the page to see the $600 models!

AGL4now,
    The only two I see that are in the $699 range appear to be the Prairie Blaster and the Krakatoa. Those two callers are probably the biggest callers FP makes. The Prairie Blaster is a heavy unit, but includes the built in decoy if that suits your calling style. As far as features go on the caller, the only one I see with a bunch of newer features is the new Shockwave with the color display remote, FoxFusion and a couple of other bells and whistles that I can't recall off the top of my head. For the rough trail riding and cold conditions I hunt in, the durability and reliability of the CS-24 has proven itself strong. If I hunted where I needed more volume for some reason, I'd get the Krakatoa. It has a metal speaker, just the larger, 30 watt model.

I just bought a new Hellfire from Foxpro last week. I cannot begin to say how happy and impressed I am with Foxpro's customer service. Zach went above and beyond to make sure that I got my caller this weekend to go hunting. I am a Foxpro user for life. It is very rare in this day to receive the kind of customer service that I received.

Default Foxpro

Mjm,
    I've got a Fury for sale if you're still interested...

Thanks AK, you are a couple days late. My new firestorm should be here today. Thanks for the offer though. I would have been all over it
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway