Thread: big score for me and my cabin yesterday

Default big score for me and my cabin yesterday

been waiting and watching but as the ice is getting thicker and the snow is coming i was out looking at brand new blaze kings yesterday to replace my old home built smoke when you open the door wood stove but didn't pull the trigger just because they are expensive for a reason so i get home do my normal fast search on graigslist and there is was way cheaper then new with the cat in it
    and the fans
    Attached Images Attached Images

My neighbor was looking for a new wood stove and I told him the only choice was a Blaze King. He checked around and told me that someone told him that they were going out of business so he elected to buy another stove due to future parts availability concerns. I can't believe that Blaze King would stop making such great stoves. Has anyone else heard anything about this?
    Jim

IMO, they would be crazy to go out of business. THey are the best stoves out there. Then again, it's often the companies with the best products that have the poorest management and end up belly up.. Hopefully not for Blaze King.

THP, you bugger, I been watching craigslist faithfully for months and somehow I missed that one...

Looks like Blaze King is alive and well. See the link below, supposedly they have been certified as the most efficient woodstoves available by the EPA.

http://www.blazeking.com/

yeah i don't know but i don't see blaze king going out of business they just came out with the new style
    contemporary look i did see some competition for them at ak fireplace but they were as expensive so
    why not go with the proven and dkwarthog sorry man but it was just luck i sat down and there it was
    hehehehe