Thread: Don't miss this deal on a nice 2-7 power scope ($150):

Default Don't miss this deal on a nice 2-7 power scope ($150):

Lost my rifle in the creek after a fight with a low hanging spruce that caught my rifle slung across my back (tore off the sling swivel). Took a few spills on the tussocks. I was worried (because it was a new scope) that it wouldn't have handled the barrage of accidental abuse, but still hit where I aimed. It's the 2-7 burris E1. The view is crisp, eye relief is good, scope is compact, and has a very good combo of low mag/hi mag. It passed my torture test. Just wish I would've got it for 50 dollars cheaper than what some of you might pick one up for.

Here's the rebate coupon, so you don't miss the deal:
    http://burrisoptics.com/FFE1_Rebate_coupon.pdf

Here's the place I usually purchase from:
    http://swfa.com/Burris-2-7x35-Fullfi...pe-P48174.aspx

I know it might not be fancy enough for some folks, but it will flat out work. Take a look at this picture, my rifle took some impacts so hard, it gouged the newly applied finish off the buttstock and off the comb of the rifle, scraped paint off the scope cap, but was never knocked out of alignment:

u got a lawn mower engine on yoru boat? can it go up anything with a decent current?
    Semper Fi!

I have a Burris on one of mine and I really like it except for one feature. I don't like how the whole turret turns to change magnification. It precludes the use of flip up scope caps which I prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    u got a lawn mower engine on yoru boat? can it go up anything with a decent current?
    Nope, It's the motor off his go kart.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

I buy scopes made in AMERICA leupold!

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    I buy scopes made in AMERICA leupold!
    I didn't know there was anything other than Leupold.

Default Don't miss this deal on a nice 2-7 power scope ($150):

Quote Originally Posted by evandailey View Post
    I have a Burris on one of mine and I really like it except for one feature. I don't like how the whole turret turns to change magnification. It precludes the use of flip up scope caps which I prefer.
    Ditto. I have one on my 338. Hate the mag. turret
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

This one has a power ring guys. The eyepiece no longer moves with the power adjustment. So for your flip-up caps......it's a go. It was a very good improvement on their behalf.

here is a picture of it:

Attached Images Attached Images

You know, I have been temped to try the E1. I have a few 3-9 Fullfield II and a Signature Burris. I am hearing good stuff about the new cross hair and ballista plex with the windage marks on the E1 from hunting buddies. I am debating when I build my 8mm Rem Mag this spring for a high mountain rifle to use either Refield, Zeiss Conquest, Leupold or Burris. I just happen to like all of these scopes for hunting and have had excellent luck with these. I really like my signature Burris on my 35 Whelen, my conquest on my 340Wby, my Leupold on my 7mm08 and my Redfield and Burris on two of my 30-06's. Love the picture in the boat, really cool.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS