Thread: FMJ's? in .25 cal

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default FMJ's? in .25 cal

anyone know where i can find some FMJ in 25 cal? i am thinking im outa luck on it.. but hoping.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Here yah go gabby:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/519...tail-box-of-50

This is the ONLY one that I know of.

Probably 30 years ago I had Barnes make me up 1k cup and core, and still have a few. I'd check with Hawk and see if they would gin some up for you. They're making the same design of cup/core softpoints as the original Barnes, so it shouldn't be a stretch for them to turn out some like mine.

I think I remember Speer made 90 grainers some years ago.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    Here yah go gabby:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/519...tail-box-of-50

This is the ONLY one that I know of.
    Unfortuneately the ATF ruled these were armor pierceing bullets and made Barnes take them off the current market. Not sure where you'll find any solids. An alternative might be cast bullets made fron a high tin alloy.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !