Thread: Looking for drawings of wildlife

Default Looking for drawings of wildlife

Hello
    I'm looking for line drawings of wildlife. Computer disc preferred, but paper drawings will be okay also. Bear, elk, moose, deer, cariboo.

Appreciate any referrals where this may be available.

Thanks

Default good start is here

Default Alaska wildlife drawings

Quote Originally Posted by beezer14 View Post
    Hello
    I'm looking for line drawings of wildlife. Computer disc preferred, but paper drawings will be okay also. Bear, elk, moose, deer, cariboo.

Appreciate any referrals where this may be available.

Thanks
    Hi,

I searched high and low to find a good artist for my book, and finally settled on a friend who lives here in Anchorage. A few questions for you though:

Is this for publication, or are you just looking for clip art? Naturally there is a lot of free stuff on the net, but you have to be really careful not to violate copyright restrictions and such. Usually you need the artist's permission, whether or not you are using it for commercial purposes. Some sources allow you to use their downloaded stuff for free but not if it's for commercial use.

So... please describe what your purposes are and we might be able to help you a little better. If it's for a commercial publication (web or print) drop me a pm and I'll put you in touch with my artist. His prices are pretty reasonable, and he'll keep at it until he gets it the way you want it done.

Good luck!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Mike

These are drawings that I would pay for, or pay to have drawn. I will develop these animal designs into inlays.

I would look forward to discussing this with the artist you work with.

You can send me an email at barkers0@telus.net

Regards
    Jim