Thread: Snares??

Default Snares??

I want to buy both fox and wolf snares with the hard wire (9 wire?) attached. Can't find any. Suggestions ?? Looking to buy 8 dozen total if I can find some.
    Bill Booth. 354-4150 cell

when i was younger i found a home made snare that all you use is two different size washers and 9 wire dunno if that mite be an option for you home dpot carries the stuff way cheap compared to buyin snares theres pics on the web if you were to look and directions wish i rememberd the site just an option

I sent you a pm wbooth.

Bill, get them from the snare shop. Thats where I get them. I have no time for another hobbie of making snares. They are cheap enough. Good luck!

Not sure where your at but peninsula trappers supply makes them to order.

Bill,

I just got 10 dozen from The Snare Shop... EXCELLENT customer service and super fast turn around time. I priced out building my own vice buying from them... building was about ten bucks cheaper, but I wanted them ready to use this decade. www.snareshop.com
    Last edited by togasmom; 11-19-2012 at 18:02. Reason: typos

I buy all my snares from the snare shop. I use the AK wolf snares but when I order them I have them made in 10ft not the 8ft they sell. Most times the 8's are a foot to short for me. If you are a serious snare setter you will benifit from making a few dozen of really long ones from 10ft to 15ft or so. Not every set is near a anchor or tree.