Thread: Ready, set....

Default Ready, set....

Dangit, 3 bears is out of 110's!!!

Anyone know if there is somewhere in Anchorage to pick some up at a REASONABLE price? Sportsmans here in Kenai has some but they are about twice as expensive as what I SHOULD have bought them for at 3 Bears...

Thanks!

not sure what shipping would be..bit was on ebay last night and there was some great deals on thee for coniber traps...some steels if you ask me

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    Dangit, 3 bears is out of 110's!!!

Anyone know if there is somewhere in Anchorage to pick some up at a REASONABLE price? Sportsmans here in Kenai has some but they are about twice as expensive as what I SHOULD have bought them for at 3 Bears...

Thanks!
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Thanks! I found some decent prices on Amazon too, just happen to be headed to ANC tomorrow afternoon and thought i'd ask. I also noticed the same question was posted some time last week and someone suggested Mt. View so i'll check there too.

Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    Thanks! I found some decent prices on Amazon too, just happen to be headed to ANC tomorrow afternoon and thought i'd ask. I also noticed the same question was posted some time last week and someone suggested Mt. View so i'll check there too.

I don't know if you're opposed to driving out to the valley or not while you're up here, but AK Range out on the Parks usually has fair prices, plus they have a lot of used traps for sale, too. Might be worth the gas...

Thanks for the idea out the parks way. I was going to go Satrurday morning but I ended up getting my first coyote (ever) so I was late getting to anchorage!