Thread: Engraving work...

Default Engraving work...

Anyone know of a gunsmith that is good with engraving? I have a non-gun project that I would like to have done by next summer... Custom engraving on an aluminum fishing reel.

Thanks in advance!
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Jim White of Wasilla. He is a guild master engraver who can do anything you want if you've got the coin. Lettering is fairly cheap if that's all you need. He picks up and drops off projects at WWG every two weeks, doesn't take anything at his house and doesn't have a storefront. Just draw up what you want and drop it off, if you have any questions I can't answer we"ll ring him up on the phone and get it squared away.

The man is a good friend of mine and is truly a gifted artist. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Jim White of Wasilla. He is a guild master engraver who can do anything you want if you've got the coin. Lettering is fairly cheap if that's all you need. He picks up and drops off projects at WWG every two weeks, doesn't take anything at his house and doesn't have a storefront. Just draw up what you want and drop it off, if you have any questions I can't answer we"ll ring him up on the phone and get it squared away.

The man is a good friend of mine and is truly a gifted artist. You won't be disappointed, I promise.
    Thanks! When I get the reel in (ordered) I will get in touch with you and/or Jim!
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher