Thread: Greenhouse repair tape

Default Greenhouse repair tape

Hey anyone, I live close to Wasilla and need some poly repair tape, quickly, I have a double layer top so I need to get it inflated ASAP but I have two holes, decent size ones, fist size on one. Does anyone have some to sell or know where I can get it?
    Thanks,
    Mark

Default Quick fix

I had to have some poly repair tape sent from Oregon, but the owner told me to use UPS, box tape for now. I have to say, "you cannot tear that stuff with your fingers."
    Anyone have a woodstove they want to sell? My heater is a 250,000btu gas, and... I don't have stock in any gas companies, so I really do not want to see it click on very often.

Default Real repair tape

I got my tape from Oregon Valley GH and it is 4 inches wide, clear and really sticks, so if you get a tear thats what I would use. The UPS tape will work too, just much smaller probably not as tough.

I'd try some of the trasparent vapor barrier tape they sell in the visqueen aisle at Lowe's and Home Depot. It has great adhesive and is very flexible and even stretches a little. Good stuff.