Thread: I need 2 DU flags

Default I need 2 DU flags

ok guys i know somebody out there can get a couple, so here is the deal. Myself and one other wateerfowl addict are stuck in lets say location X right now. We would like to get a hold of 2 DU flags, maybe 3. What we would like to do is to have all of our squadron sign them, then fly them, get a photo of us and our aircraft with one of the DU flags in the front. we would like to keep two of them , and we can send the other one back to you for a conversation peice or decoration at the next waterfowlers party.

If anyone could help us out it would be greatly appreciated, and we will anny up to buy em and get here if need be.
    just PM me if your interested.
    thanks'

i will forward this to Marlin Scoby. he runs the biggest du banquet in the state and may very well want to incorporate this into his "military night" banquet. otherwise, i would suggest you google du and send email to one of their higher ups. Bud
    Wasilla

Marlin Scoby is a close family friend of mine and DU stores all of their spring BBQ supplies at my office. Corey Doil and Marlin Scoby have both resigned from the DU banquet scene as far as I know. I can get ahold of one of them and see what stuff they have down in my shop.

Shaun Jensen
    Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by 907DuckTails View Post
    Marlin Scoby is a close family friend of mine and DU stores all of their spring BBQ supplies at my office. Corey Doil and Marlin Scoby have both resigned from the DU banquet scene as far as I know. I can get ahold of one of them and see what stuff they have down in my shop.

Shaun Jensen
    Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.

Shaun,

I've already touched base with the guy who is heading up the MHNO this year and am working on getting these guys some flags. We'll get it taken care of one way or the other. Will you be at the event this weekend? How are Virgil & Jo? Tell them I said hey!

Boomer
    Anchorage DC

Click,

PM me your address. Flags taken care of.

Boomer

Boomer!!!
    Long time man ( Delta Jct. last year?) Jo and Virg are doing good! Grandpa just had a pace maker put in. Couldnt do Cold Bay this year but he is in SD hunting Pheasants with my dad and the guys right now. I have prior engagements this weekend so I will not be able to make the event..sorry. Who is putting it on for DU? Send me the info and I will get it out to the AWA guys. Keep in touch man!! Tell everyone I said hello!

Shaun Jensen

Quote Originally Posted by 907DuckTails View Post
    Boomer!!!
    Long time man ( Delta Jct. last year?) Jo and Virg are doing good! Grandpa just had a pace maker put in. Couldnt do Cold Bay this year but he is in SD hunting Pheasants with my dad and the guys right now. I have prior engagements this weekend so I will not be able to make the event..sorry. Who is putting it on for DU? Send me the info and I will get it out to the AWA guys. Keep in touch man!! Tell everyone I said hello!

Shaun Jensen

I can't PM you just yet because you don't have enough posts, but I'll post a link to the website where you can buy tickets. Let me know what your email address is, I lost all my contacts in an unfortunate 'phone meets marsh' incident last year. I'll get you all the information for this weekends event. Since it's the 75th anniversary year for DU, they've got some special stuff planned.

Here's a link to the state's page. http://www.ducks.org/alaska Click on "Local Events" for information about this weekend. There is also a lot more stuff on the site. The News link will keep people informed about what DU is doing in AK, there are state contacts listed, state projects, etc. I'm sure you know most of this, but I'm just putting this info on here for some of the other people who may not have been to the Alaska DU page, before.

Email sent!

PM sent.
    thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    Click,

PM me your address. Flags taken care of.

Boomer