Thread: Decision Point Cabin - May 19-26

Default Decision Point Cabin - May 19-26

I have the Decision Point (Squirrel Cove) cabin rented for the week of May 19th - 26th (Memorial Day weekend). This cabin sleeps 8 and is located 7 miles from Whittier. Easy paddle for kayakers and good anchorage for larger boats. Something else came up and I am not able to use the cabin during this time period and cannot get a refund from DNR. I would like to re-rent the cabin to someone for the entire week, not just the weekend. This is a popular time of year for this cabin, May can be beautiful in PWS! If you are interested, give me a call. Doug 240-4246

Z-man PWS B-Day (ReCam) 058.jpg

Post it up on craigslist and Id bet you can get your money back or even make a buck. Let me talk to my family and maybe I can use it. Good luck.

You might consider talking with DNR about you finding another person to take the cabin that week, and have DNR do a contract with that person, otherwise you are still liable for anything damaged or left wrong with the cabin...DNR won't be out any money, they should want to do this...oh, yeah, it's a gov't agency but maybe they will realize it is in their own interest to do this. Good luck...and be careful you don't leave yourself too vulnerable!

Capt Rod is correct, you need to change the reservation into who ever is going to use its name.
    They also should offer a cabin credit that is good for one year for any State Park Cabin with the exception of the Serenity Falls Cabin.
    2000 Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1