Thread: Boating Safety Course: Alaska Water Wise

Default Boating Safety Course: Alaska Water Wise

Attention Alaska Recreational Paddlers and Power Boaters:

November 17th, 2012
    Atwood Building, 550 W. 7th Ave. (Downtown Anchorage)

Alaska Water Wise is a free boating safety course approved by the National Association of Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) and recognized by the United States Coast Guard. This eight hour course may reduce your boat insurance rates. If you are a member of the EMS community, Alaska Water Wise satisfies eight hours of continuing medical education. (CME)

Course Content: Boats and Boat Operations, Other Boating and Water Operations, Trip Planning and Preparations, Legal Requirements, Navigational Rules, Accident Prevention and Survival. This hands-on course is free of charge. Please reserve your seat early to recieve your course materials prior to class.

RSVP to Kelli Toth 907-269-6042 or email See you Saturday.
    Nov 17 Anchorage.jpg

Valdez, Alaska

Kelli and her team just got done teaching this to my Wilderness Education classes over in Valdez in my absence. They did a great job and I am sure all of my students will pass. If any of you out there think your kids can benifit from this program, PLEASE give her a call. I know we have way too many preventable drownings in this state. Give her a call guys!!

Kelli now you know who "daveinthebush" is.
    "Never again shall one generation of Veterans abandon another".
    Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012