Thread: Fur rondy

Default Fur rondy

Hey --All you pac-rafters-- Here is a old-new concept- Back in the early 80's we would have a down hill race with our "hard boats"-kayaks. For some reason- probable lawyers - ect. rondy no longer lets us have our winter fun- it just stopped!! Was a blast!! Now with our bumper boats the safety factor is moot. Maybe some of you guys may want to lobby the powers that be -- to make it a long lost event??
    We had a pusher for the first 10' - then you are on your own!!
    I will offer what pac-rafts I may have in stock. Come on guys!! Just call them and let's do it!! Life is too short and winter is too long in our part of the world!!!
    Goo

Goo,

Before you break your neck in a raft sledding event, ship my 10 foot Sotar here to North Carolina.

Got some nice trout fishing trips planned in the Smokies this winter.

-Dan

Dan- So sorry please tell me again where you want her shipped. I have a motor mt. I will send you for nothing I built a while ago that should fit. Have a plate on the top for anchor. You can just put the transom on her where you want with U-bolts. Had med. complications an just got behind . Can send tomorrow.

Please get me the info. again.
    Sincerely ,
    Goo

Dan, I have your 10" SOTAR wrapped up with a free motor mt. and d-ring for attachment ready to deliver to the freight company in the morning. You will need to buy some Clifton glue in NC, as it would be haz-mat and cost much more. The patch kit and bag will be included as always, with extra fabric and a pressure gauge.
    Let me know exactly how and where you want her shipped and she will be on the way in the morning.
    Sorry to take so long, had surgery and am behind on lots of things-- Alaska winter comes on fast and all is frozen now.
    Thanks,
    Goo
    ALASKAWILDWATER

Salt of the earth man, as always. I will send you up some country ham and other 'fixins' this winter. Sending an email now with the address. Hope you heal up fast man. Thanks again for selling me the boat. Joe finally got his cat together and a trailer. We got a long list of NC/Tenn rivers to hit this winter trout fishing. That 10 footer will be perfect here in the NC mountains. And the Upper Kenai next fall. Can't wait to take her out.

Dan